Friday, March 10, 2017

Just a Little Hello!

I’m Vanessa Chiquito! Yes, my last name means small, just in case you were wondering.

But anyways... I am about to take you on a not so small journey through the process of my AS level Media Portfolio Project. Where you will have the first look, behind-the-scenes on my ideas, struggles, failures and successes.  

I am working alongside Mariana Ontiveros and we decided to do the two-minute film opening. I’m a little apprehensive about this whole project because it seems like a pretty big deal and time is ticking. With only five weeks to spare and a lot of ideas running through my mind, I hope this blog will help me to organize my thoughts in order to create something successful.

Although a part of me is a bit frightened, I truly am excited to take on this journey because I can’t wait to see how much I will grow. I have learned a lot in this class and to be able to show what I know and to learn more about myself and what I can do through this project is something I look forward to. Although I may not want to be a filmmaker, I do want to learn more about the film industry to enrich my knowledge and gain experience.

At this point in the journey, my partner and I will be fully focused on everything research and planning related for what’s left of the two week research/planning process. We are interested in doing a drama or suspense film, but I guess you will have to wait and see.

So, with that being said... I hope you tune in to my blog to see this project evolve!

No comments:

Post a Comment