Saturday, April 1, 2017

New Storyboard

Hello, Good Evening!

Well I am happy to announce that Mariana and I met up today and have our whole storyboard and props set. I know we have very, very little time left, but we are doing our best.  We met for like four hours and really covered EVERYTHING. We definitely learned from our past experience and do not have anymore time to waste. 

Here is our storyboard:







It is certainly not the prettiest or easiest thing to look at, but Mariana and I understand it 100%. We made sure we had a variety of shots and that the story will flow. We went around my house as we made the storyboard to visualize each shot.  Although we are using her house to film, the structures of our houses are very similar. Her mother also sent us pictures of her room so we can visualize where we could put the props. I'm glad we put a lot of our time into this storyboard and making the props, so we don't waste so much time when filming. 

For the next couple of days we will be setting up the room with props and making sure everything is ready for filming.

My next post will be on the props, so tune in tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment